§ 1 Applicability, definitions of terms
(1) CHOOOMEDIA, Amselweg 12, DE-88138 Weissensberg, Germany (hereinafter: “we” or “Mindbakery”) operates an online store for goods under the website https://mindbakery.shop/. The following general terms and conditions apply to all services between us and our customers (hereinafter: “customer” or “you”) in their version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
(2) “Consumer” within the meaning of these Terms and Conditions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity. “Entrepreneur” is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his commercial or self-employed professional activity, whereby a partnership with legal capacity is a partnership that is endowed with the capacity to acquire rights and incur liabilities.
§ 2 Formation of contracts, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of contracts apply to orders placed via our online store at https://mindbakery.shop/.
(2) Our product representations on the Internet are non-binding and not a binding offer to enter into a contract.
(3) Upon receipt of an order in our online store, the following rules apply: The customer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our online store. The order takes place in the following steps:
- Selecting the desired goods,
- Adding the products by clicking on the appropriate button (eg “Add to Cart”, “Add to Shopping Bag” or similar),
- Checking the information in the shopping cart,
- Call the order overview by clicking the appropriate button (eg, “Proceed to checkout”, “Proceed to payment”, “To the order overview” or similar),
- Enter / check the address and contact information, selection of payment method, confirmation of the terms and conditions and cancellation policy,
- Completion of the order by pressing the button “Buy now”. This represents your binding order.
- The contract is concluded by sending you within three working days to the specified e-mail address an order confirmation from us.
(4) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with CHOOOMEDIA, Amselweg 12, DE-88138 Weissensberg, Germany.
(5) Before the order is placed, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the order data, the terms and conditions and the cancellation policy, is carried out by e-mail after the order is triggered by you, partly automated. We do not store the contract text after conclusion of the contract.
(6) Input errors can be corrected by means of the usual keyboard, mouse and browser functions (e.g. “back button” of the browser). They can also be corrected by prematurely canceling the ordering process, closing the browser window and repeating the process.
(7) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is carried out by e-mail, partly automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have deposited with us is accurate, the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and in particular not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Subject matter of the contract and essential features of the products
(1) In the case of our online store, the subject matter of the contract is:
- The sale of goods. The specific goods offered can be found on our article pages.
(2) The essential characteristics of the goods can be found in the item description.
(3) For the sale of digital products, the restrictions apparent from the product description or otherwise resulting from the circumstances, in particular to hardware and / or software requirements for the target environment. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the subject matter of the contract is only the private and commercial use of the products without the right to resell or sublicense.
§ 4 Prices, shipping costs and delivery
(1) The prices listed in the respective offers and the shipping costs are total prices and include all price components including all applicable taxes.
(2) The respective purchase price is to be paid before delivery of the product (advance payment), unless we expressly offer purchase on account. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button in the online store or in the respective offer. Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment claims are due for payment immediately.
(3) In addition to the stated prices, shipping costs may be incurred for the delivery of products, unless the respective item is shown as free of shipping costs. The shipping costs will be clearly communicated to you again on the offers, if applicable in the shopping cart system and on the order overview.
(4) All products offered are, unless clearly stated otherwise in the product description, ready for immediate shipment (delivery time: [ Place value for default_delivery_time_text ] after receipt of payment).
(5) The following delivery area restrictions apply: Delivery will be made to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Croatia, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia.
§ 5 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 6 Right of withdrawal
As a consumer, you have a right of withdrawal. This is based on our cancellation policy.
§ 7 Liability
(1) Subject to the following exceptions, our liability for contractual breaches of duty and for tort is limited to intent or gross negligence
(2) We shall have unlimited liability for slight negligence in the event of injury to life, limb or health or in the event of a breach of a material contractual obligation. If we are in default of performance due to slight negligence, if performance has become impossible or if we have breached a material contractual obligation, liability for material damage and financial loss resulting therefrom shall be limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract. An essential contractual obligation is an obligation the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place, the violation of which endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract and the compliance with which you may regularly rely on. This includes, in particular, our obligation to take action and fulfill the contractually owed performance, which is described in § 3.
§ 8 Contractual language
Only German shall be available as the contractual language.
§ 9 Warranty
(1) The warranty is governed by the statutory provisions.
(2) Vis-à-vis entrepreneurs, the warranty period on delivered items is 12 months.
(3) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item/digital goods or the service provided immediately upon fulfillment of the contract for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this will of course have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 10 Final provisions/dispute resolution
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall apply only insofar as this does not deprive them of the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer’s habitual residence (favorability principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
(3) If the Customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the Customer and the Provider shall be the registered office of the Provider.
(4) The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are not obliged or willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.